Tuesday, February 14, 2012

INDIANA HOUSE CHECK

I am going to do a new house check with my current place 
soon but for now here is my place in Indianapolis 3 years ago.






5337 W. 36th street
Snowed in
wedge to dog house sub box


steep quarters>

chill spot in garage

big enough to a fit chill spot a quarter and the marquis



mini box jump to quarter 


my bike at the time





outside overview



@gutstains setting up a fire jump shot

sketch launch over a fire of burning ramps a couple days before
I moved out

my favorite set up steep quarter into the double wedge thing

Moving Day

while I packed up everything I owned into that truck and trailer
T-Town had a burger buffet and ate at least a dozen burgers!
building up T-Town a bike
photo @gutstains

My boy Travis a Naptown local X-uping the fire
Photo @gutstains

Travis airing quarter in garage
photo @gutstains

No comments:

Post a Comment